After representing personal injury victims for over 20 years, Theodore Naima understands the importance of standing up for those who cannot stand up for themselves.
The Law Offices of Theodore Naima is proud to present our first scholarship contest to find out how you give back to your community.
We want to hear from you, about how you give back to your community and how that will apply to future endeavors in your professional career.
To encourage the younger generation to take part in their community, we are offering a $1,000 award to be put towards their college tuition.
Here are some ideas on what we will be looking for:
- A local program that you volunteered to give back to your community;
- Any charity events that take place in your community
- Clubs or programs that you are involved in with your school that help the community
Students should write a 250-300 word essay about how you help your community and how to compel others to get involved.
We are looking for cohesive, creative, and compelling writing.
The winner will receive $1,000 to be put towards their college tuition costs.
- Applicants must be EITHER out-going high school seniors (graduating summer 2022) OR students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university as of the start of the fall 2022 semester.
- Applicants must submit the essay and other required information by August 1, 2022.
- The winner of the scholarship will be notified no later than August 15, 2022.
To apply to the scholarship contest, please submit your application via the form below.