According to a 2020 Highway Safety Annual Report, the drinking and driving fatality rate (a driver with a blood alcohol concentration of at least 0.08 percent per one hundred million vehicle miles traveled) was 0.26 in 2018, which makes New York one of the states with the lowest drinking and driving fatality rate.
To continue working towards a lower rate it is important that businesses around Long Island help support programs similar to STOP-DWI. Now, we are pleased to introduce our Free Uber, Lyft, and Cab Ride to help prevent drinking and driving during the holidays.
Our program is simple: if you go out over a qualifying holiday (see: Qualifying 2021 Holidays below) take a ride-share home – and – we will reimburse you for the ride home.
As injury attorneys, we proudly help and serve the residents around New York and work to make our community as safe as possible.
Read more about the program for full details.
How it Works:
The program is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft or cab and we will reimburse you for it!
We want you home safe this holiday season.
Qualifying 2021 Holidays:
- Super Bowl Sunday (NEW)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- Christmas Eve & Day
- New Year’s Eve & Day
Details to the Program:
- Rides must be to/from Huntington, NY
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $25.00 round-trip anywhere within Huntington, NY.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 15 submissions.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
Within the 10 business days you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo id and mail-in to our office:
Law Offices of Theodore A. Naima, P.C.
1399 Franklin Avenue Suite 202
Garden City, NY 11530
Submissions are limited and will fill up fast, so don’t delay submitting your reimbursement.