When another negligent party injures you or a family member, you need an attorney with both knowledge and experience.
If you want a Suffolk County personal injury attorney you can trust to aggressively fight for your rights, contact the Law Offices of Theodore A. Naima today.
Cases We Handle
Throughout his 25 years of experience, Ted Naima has represented thousands of personal injury clients. We can assist victims in a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Slip and falls,
- Car accidents,
- Motorcycle accidents,
- Medical malpractice,
- Nursing home abuse,
- Construction site accidents,
- Wrongful death, and
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Trucking accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites;
- And more
Every case we take on has one thing in common: a victim sustaining injuries due to the negligence of another. If you don’t see your case type listed above, please don’t hesitate to contact us for a free case review.
Damages You May Pursue in a Personal Injury Case
No matter what type of personal injury you have, there are several damages that may apply to your case. Once you hire a Suffolk County lawyer, they’ll want to determine the full extent of your damages as they relate to your injury.
Depending on your unique circumstances, attorney Ted Naima can help pursue compensation for a multitude of damages, including:
- Medical bills—this includes the cost of emergency services, hospitalizations, appointments, surgeries, medications, and other treatments.
- Lost wages—if your recovery prevents you from working, you may be able to seek reimbursement for missed paychecks.
- Lower earning capacity—some injuries may prevent you from returning to your old job, resulting in diminished future earnings.
- Pain and suffering—you can get compensation for your pain, suffering, mental anguish, disability, or disfigurement.
Since it’s difficult to determine the value of your case on your own, it’s essential to consult with an experienced Suffolk County personal injury attorney.
At the Law Offices of Theodore A. Naima, we help by identifying both current and future costs resulting from your injury.
How Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Suffolk County, NY Can Help
Dealing with an injury requires a lot of rest. In many cases, victims have a hard time keeping up with their claims because they need to rest and recover.
Our goal is to help ease the burden of your personal injury claim, so you can focus on what matters most. Regardless of your case type, attorney Ted Naima will:
- Discuss the impact of your injuries;
- Speak with your doctors to understand the significance of your treatment;
- Collect medical, financial, physical, and visual evidence related to your injuries;
- Contact potential witnesses and ask them for statements;
- File your legal paperwork in a timely manner;
- Manage communications with the defendant and their lawyer;
- Negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf;
- Prepare your case for trial in case a settlement cannot be reached; and
- Provide you with frequent updates and discuss your legal options.
We understand that recovery is a very difficult process for individuals and families affected by personal injuries.
That’s why we handle every aspect of the case from the very beginning.
Call Us Today to Schedule a Free Case Review
If someone’s negligent actions injure you or a family member, contact the Law Offices of Theodore A. Naima. We can take on the insurance companies and give your case the personal care and attention it requires.